• The Air Isn’t Cold – Your air conditioner’s thermostat may be faulty if the air isn’t cold. It may also require a new filter. A filter boosts your AC’s efficiency and indoor air quality. Always ensure the outdoor unit isn’t covered in debris and the refrigerant isn’t leaking.
• Uneven Cooling – Leaky ducts can cause fluctuating temperatures. Still, blocked registers and inadequate insulation can lead to uneven cooling. Uneven cooling may require the installation of a zoning system. Let our friendly team of competent experts handle any cooling issues you experience.
• Leaking Water – You should contact FRH if you notice water dripping from your unit. Leaking water may be a sign that you’ve not serviced your air conditioner for a while. The unit’s condensate pump may have failed, causing excessive water leakage. An inspection of the condensate line may be required to check for clogs.
• Odd Noises – Your air conditioner may have a faulty condensate pump or fan if it produces strange noises. Banging, screeching, or clicking sounds may translate to serious AC problems. You should turn off your AC and contact FRH immediately if your air conditioner is producing odd noises. Our proactive technicians will quickly respond to prevent further damage by providing top-notch air conditioning repair services.
• Air Conditioner Won’t Start – A tripped fuse may be the reason why your air conditioner isn’t turning on. If not, our technicians will inspect and diagnose your AC’s problem. We will offer recommendations on the best solutions to repair your Southern Highlands AC problem.
If you require the assistance of experienced professionals to repair your faulty air conditioner, you can rely on our team of technicians at FRH. We can run diagnostics tests and perform timely repairs whilst using quality spare parts and guaranteeing your AC’s longevity.